Fill in the form below and press the button at the bottom of the form to enter the competition.
Items marked * must be completed.
* How did you find out about this competition?
* Would you like more information from Cost-U-Less?
Easter Camping Competition
Terms & Conditions
- The Easter Camping Competition is a Cayman Free Press and
Cost U Less sponsored competition to be published in the Caymanian Compass and
online at www.caycompass.com
- The competition is a
chance to win the following Camping prize: Four man tent, 2 sleeping bags, a
cooler, a lantern, a table top BBQ, charcoal, 2 camping chairs, 2 beach
umbrellas and a fishing rod.
- Cayman Free Press will start the Cost-U-Less
Competition on Friday 15 February 2013 and participation in the competition is
either by visiting Cost-U-Less in Governor’s Square and purchasing any item
then writing your name, email and phone number on the back of your receipt and
putting it in the “Drop Box” by the exit of the store or, visit
caycompass.com/competitions fill in your details and answer a question about
- The competition will end on Wednesday 20 March 2013 and the winner of the Easter Camping Competition will be drawn on Thursday 21 March 2013. The winner will be contacted accordingly.
- The Easter Camping
Competition is open to any person 18 years of age or over. Cayman Free Press
and Cost U Less employees or their immediate family are not eligible to enter.
- Cayman Free Press
makes no representations or warranties and there are no conditions or any kind,
express or implied, with respect to the prize offered through this Easter
- Only one entry per