The Fosters Food Fair store in Savannah’s Countryside Shopping Centre was closed for about an hour Wednesday due to a gas leak, according to a statement from the business.
Foster’s put out the following statement on the incident: “The store was temporarily closed for about an hour as there was a Freon gas leak. To ensure the safety of our customers and employees and also ensuring they are provided with the best customer service and shopping experience possible we found it necessary to close the store until that situation was rectified. The store has reopened and will resume regular business hours.”
No injuries were reported.